Re: Front Page Fussy

Subject: Re: Front Page Fussy
From: Cheryle W <cjwiese -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 15:16:36 PST

Okay, I'll bite:

1. Granted, FP creates bad HTML. What's the best book for
learning good HTML (as a beginner)?

>>>I like "HTML For the World Wide Web" by Elizabeth Castro,
and "HTML Goodies" by Joe Burns. Joe Burns also has an excellent web
site: http://www.htmlgoodies.com which I used to teach myself HTML a
couple of years ago.

2. I've created two nifty sites with FP98; no complaints
from <any> viewers.By radical contrast, NetObjects Fusion 3.0 crashes
when you attempt the <tutorial>, for heaven's sake.

>>>Didn't see a question here, but if you're looking for alternatives to
FrontPage, I recommend Macromedia Dreamweaver - wow.

3. Is Adobe's Framemaker Classroom in a Book the best
learning resource? Just got FM 5.5.6. Wow.

>>>Dunno this one. I suffer from "Frame Envy" - we don't use it here.

HTH,
Cheryle

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=