Summary of -- Per our conversation request

Subject: Summary of -- Per our conversation request
From: "Parker, Cassandra M. (EXCH)" <CMPARKER -at- INTERMEDIA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 12:14:55 -0500

Thanks to all who replied to the above request. Below is a summary of
the different replies. It's always good to get different views:

1. Just to recap what we discussed today .....

2. As we discussed .....

3. Based on our conversation .....

4. Regarding our conversation .....

5. Thanks for calling to request (whatever), which I'm enclosing. . .

6. It was good talking to you today. As you requested, I am sending
you (whatever). . .

7. When we spoke yesterday, you requested notification of the broadcast

8. As you requested when we spoke this morning, this letter is to
inform
you .....

9. With regard to our conversation of today...[what I'd write in most
cases]

10. Pursuant to our conversation of today...[quite formal but possible]

11. Regarding our ... [less formal but ok]

12. With reference to.. [good one, probably the safest, I'd use it
myself too]

Thanks,
Cassandra Parker
Information Services - Tampa, FL