to person who sent me email about Steven Hawking not liking Kuhn

Subject: to person who sent me email about Steven Hawking not liking Kuhn
From: Melissa Alton <altonm -at- US -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 16:37:46 -0500

Hello all.

I need to find the person who sent me an E-mail stating that many
scientists didn't like Kuhn. I remember that Steven Hawking was
specifically mentioned.

My professor wants me to get in contact with that person and find out some
more information from them.

So if you are the person who sent me that E-mail, or if you know any
citations where Hawking or other scientists specifically address Kuhn,
please E-mail me.

Thanks!!!

Melissa Alton
Web Design and Development