Do Not Leave

Subject: Do Not Leave
From: Robert Maxey <Bob_Maxey -at- MTN -dot- 3COM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 16:24:06 -0700

>>I just joined the list yesterday and am not sure I want to remain on it.
I've been reading this mean spirited bickering all day and was really
getting discouraged. I've been told this is an excellent place to learn
and pick up useful information. I hope it's not at the cost paid today.
My two bits.....

Hey Juley, please stay. There are a few among the flock that have problems
and like to argue. Most are good and know when to drop a stupid and
pointless argument. Hey.. I'll talk to you. I am rather pleasant, too!

Bob Maxey
3Com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=