Re: Hotkeys

Subject: Re: Hotkeys
From: "Comeau, Lisa" <ComeauL -at- MOHYF-MX1 -dot- MOHDEV -dot- GOV -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 12:38:29 -0500

Personally, I would underline the F. It will depend on the skillset of your
users, but I find they respond visibly better to cues that look as similar
as possible to the "real thing" in the documentation.

Lisa Comeau

"I love to dance in the light of the TECHWR-L flames...it makes me feel
free..."
-attributed to a crazy techwhirler singed to death on afternoon in May