Most Common Industries Using Tech Writers?

Subject: Most Common Industries Using Tech Writers?
From: Tommy Green <tgreen -at- AESBUS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 09:42:35 -0600

There is another industry, which I'm in, that sort of falls under
manufacturing. I do computer hardware documentation (maintenance and
service guides) for servers. It involves procedures, graphics, and some
software documentation. It also involves mostly the same processes used
with software documentation, only I have a piece of equipment I can tear
down and put back together. I have found this specialty is somewhat hard to
find, judging from the recent difficulty Compaq had in recruiting someone.

To withdraw myself from myself has ever been my sole, my entire, my sincere
motive in scribbling at all.

~ Lord Byron ~
Tommy D. Green
AESBUS Technology Group