Aviation technical writers

Subject: Aviation technical writers
From: Chaim Chatan <chatan -at- IDI -dot- ORG -dot- IL>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 19:21:14 +0200

Is there any sort of Internet forum or discussion list for those involved
in aviation technical writing? I am involved in aviation technical writing
producing customized documentation for El Al's Maintenance and Engineering
Organization. If there are other aviation technical writers on this list,
please respond. I would love to hear from you.
Chaim I. Chatan
P.O. Box 31928
Jerusalem 91318
ISRAEL