Re: Buttons: Radio vs. Radial?

Subject: Re: Buttons: Radio vs. Radial?
From: "Gutierrez, Diane" <Diane -dot- Gutierrez -at- WESTGROUP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 14:09:38 -0600

Not such a goofy question. "Radio" is correct, as in pushing the buttons on
a radio will select a channel with the exclusion of all others. (I have also
seen this referred to as an "option" button, but less frequently.) "Radial"
is a usage I have not seen yet, and this would call to mind a concentric
geometric construction, not a button.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=