Edit <then> onward to Framemaker?

Subject: Edit <then> onward to Framemaker?
From: George Beinhorn <trail -at- BEST -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 15:32:22 -0800

Beginner's question:

I use a highly customized keyboard definition in Word/WordPerfect that
lets me edit like blazes.

I'm curious--as I learn Framemaker, can I look forward to assignments
where I'll be able to do all major text edits in Word/WP, then tranfer
text to Framemaker for formatting?

This would be lovely! I <hate> the "standard" Microsoft key assignments.
I grew up with Wordstar.

--
George Beinhorn

"HOW TO RUN YOUR FIRST 50-MILER"
http://www.oceansofenergy.com

Ultrarunning o Yoga o Fitness
Drug Recovery o Weight Loss o Photography
"God on the Job" (Business and Spirituality)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=