Re: How to Create Online Help?

Subject: Re: How to Create Online Help?
From: Tanya Jessup <tanya_jessup -at- EPICDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 08:09:29 -0800

Hi Debbie,

The procedure for creating online help is more complicated than I can
explain in this message. However, I can direct you to a good book:
Standards for Online Communication by Hackos and Stevens. As for RoboHelp
you can download a free evaluation copy from their website at
www.blue-sky.com. There is also a RoboHelp tutorial that you might want to
try.

Good Luck

Tanya Jessup