Re: ANON: Feature Incomplete Training Issues

Subject: Re: ANON: Feature Incomplete Training Issues
From: Wayne Douglass <wayned -at- VERITY -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 09:50:31 -0800

Anon wrote (in part):

>> I feel like I'm in the position of a movie reviewer looking at storyboards
>> and writing a review of the finished product.

Presenting product training before the product is ready is a perennial
problem for hardware and software. I suggest you remember the phrase
"imagine, if you will" to cover those moments when the SW craps out.

--Wayne
Wayne Douglass phone: 408-542-2139
Verity, Inc. FAX: 408-542-2040
894 Ross Road mailto:wayned -at- verity -dot- com
Sunnyvale, CA 94089 http://www.verity.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=