... in the archives

Subject: ... in the archives
From: Katav <katav -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 18:41:41 -0800

Every so often things get out of hand on the list and we (well, not
you and not me, but 'the other guys') write things better left
unwritten.

A day or two passes and the matter is forgotten by most ... until
someone goes searching through TECHWR-L's archives. (I just spent some
time there seeing how many hits I got looking for 'Katav.' A bunch,
including some where I was an innocent (really) mentioned in passing.

Since we still are close to the 01/01/99 resolution mode, perhaps we
might consider that our pearls of wisdom are captured for posterity --
or until the server crashes; they can come back to embarrass or
promote us to others on the list (including potential employers and
employees). As for this scrivener, there will be no more [Send]s until
the [Spell Check] is complete. (That won't save me from grammar goofs
at midnight, but ... )

For kicks, visit the archives and see how many times YOUR name pops
up. You might be surprised!

Enjoy.

==
Katav ( katav -at- yahoo -dot- com )
''Despise not any person and do not deem anything unworthy
of consideration, for there is no person without his hour,
and no thing without its place'' {Ben Azzai [Avot 4:2]}

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=