Generating API documentation

Subject: Generating API documentation
From: Geoff Lane <geoff -at- GJCTECH -dot- FORCE9 -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 11:43:57 -0000

Hi All,

My current project includes documenting an API. The source code is in C. I
can access the source as plain text on either Windows 98 or Linux. Can
anyone recommend a utility that can scan the code and produce basic API
documentation?

I've searched the archives for both this list and WinHlp-l and discovered
API2Help (C++), AutoDuck (VB), and DocumentVB (VB). However, I can't find
anything that does the same thing with plain-text C source files.

TIA,

Geoff Lane
Cornwall, UK
geoff -at- gjctech -dot- force9 -dot- net

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=