Me or I?

Subject: Me or I?
From: Jacque Foreman <foremangraphics -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 11:07:45 -0800

Hi all -

As a "non-professional writer," I'm sure you would all like me to keep my
mouth (fingers) quiet. For the third time today I have read a sentence
that goes something like this:

Perhaps it's just me.

You all call yourselves professional writers, and I am possitively sure
you all know it should have been written:

Perhaps it's just I.

Yes, I know I'm being picky and sticky, but if "professional" writers
don't uphold correct usage, who will?

Jacque - Graphic Designer / Typesetter -- Making Your Business
Easier since 1972 -- Pen & Ink Renderings of homes & Bldgs.
& portraits from photos, Brochures, Ads, Flyers, Packaging, Business
Forms, Manuscripts, etc. -- email: foremangraphics -at- juno -dot- com
Rendering Samples: http://www.abacus-es.com/foreman

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=