html mailto misbehavior - Update

Subject: html mailto misbehavior - Update
From: "Comeau, Lisa" <ComeauL -at- MOHYF-MX1 -dot- MOHDEV -dot- GOV -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 15:25:17 -0500

I havbe had other people test this, and have tested it myself. The only time
it creates 2 outlook mailing windows is when you access the link if the
document is in Word. When it's opened in Explorer, it only opens 1 Outlook
mail window, so I guess it's just a "wonky Word thing".
Thanks for your replies, folks! :)

Lisa Comeau
Office (416) 327-1112
Pager (416) 715-9198
mailto:comeaul -at- mohyf-mx1 -dot- mohdev -dot- gov -dot- on -dot- ca

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=