Information please

Subject: Information please
From: Ann Waterhouse <awaterhouse -at- ORDINOX -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 09:46:44 -0500

Once again I'm asking for help.

I'm a part-time teacher at Concordia University (Montreal) and am involved
in updating the Technical Communications Program offered by the Continuing
Education department.

I am looking for Canadian and American colleges and universities that offer
Technical Communications programs. I know this thread has been discussed
here and I was hoping someone may have compiled a list. More specifically, I
am interested in the curriculum offered.

You may e-mail me directly. Thanks in advance.

Ann Waterhouse
Technical Writer / Part-time instructor

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=