Re: Experiences with Fred Pryor Seminars??

Subject: Re: Experiences with Fred Pryor Seminars??
From: Steven Jong <SteveFJong -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 11:41:23 EST

I have been to several Fred Pryor seminars in the Boston area. They were all
one-day seminars, at small hotels, with a traveling instructor (but always the
same registrar!) and many attendees.

I have enjoyed all of them, and I think I've found them useful. They're
relatively inexpensive, and I think they make for a great "mental health" day.
I can recommend them.

But there is one odd phenomenon, which I think speaks to their shallowness:
when I get a brochure in the mail announcing a seminar that sounds
interesting, I always have to stop and think: Do I want to attend this one?
Have I already ATTENDED this one? Or was I watching the Travel Channel? 8^)

-- Steve

Steven Jong, Documentation Group Manager ("Typo? What tpyo?")
Lightbridge, Inc., 67 South Bedford St., Burlington, MA 01803 USA
mailto:jong -at- lightbridge -dot- com -dot- nospam 781.359.4902 [voice]
Home Sweet Homepage: http://members.aol.com/SteveFJong

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=