Job Opportunities (various locations)

Subject: Job Opportunities (various locations)
From: information <information -at- CLARITYAUTHORING -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 12:26:30 -0800

Clarity is a outsourcing and placement firm that specializes in placing
technical writers and instructional designers.

Here is a summary of our open positions. The full job openings are on our
website at <http://www.clarityauthoring.com/html/jobs.html>

I will post this notice to the list weekly, but positions will be posted to
our web site as soon as they arrive, so bookmark the page and visit it often!

And if you are not looking for a position at this time, forward this to
someone
who is or let me know if you hear of any openings I can fill--Clarity gives
finders fees!

Best regards,

Jack Molisani
Clarity Authoring Services

====================== New Jobs Listings ====================

Title: Technical Writer (Staff)
Location: Richardson (Dallas), TX
Number: 99-10

Title: Sr. Course Developer (staff)
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Number: 99-08

Title: Sr. Technical Writer (Staff)
Location: San Ramon, CA
Number: 99-07

Title: Senior Technical Writer (staff)
Location: Camarillo, Ventura County, CA
Number: 99-04

Title: Trainer and Course Developer (staff)
Location: San Fernando Valley, CA
Number: 98-02

Title: Tech Writer (staff)
Location: Inglewood, CA
Number: 99-02

Title: Tech Writer (contract)
Location: Inglewood, CA
Number: 99-03

Title: Contract Technical Writer
Location: Tampa, FL
Number: 99-09

Title: Contract Technical Writer
Location: Cupertino, CA
Number: 98-03

Clarity Authoring Services Inc.
Outsourced Writing, Contract/Perm Placement
http://www.ClarityAuthoring.com
Toll free: 888-378-2333
California: 323-874-1435
Fax: 323-874-1439