Spec Writing

Subject: Spec Writing
From: Jennifer Delmerico <Jennifer -dot- Delmerico -at- TSTNET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 11:56:20 -0500

The software company I work for may give me the opportunity to migrate from
writing end-user documentation to writing requirements and specifications.
I've seen the requirements and spec documents that currently are created by
our head of product development, and I'm not impressed.

I think I could improve the manner in which the docs are written, but I'll
need some proof that things should be changed. Can anyone recommend any
books or articles that I can read about how to write specs and requirements?

Thank you!
Jennifer
jennifer -dot- delmerico -at- tstnet -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=