Re[2]: eps: mac illustrator to pc word 6 no luck

Subject: Re[2]: eps: mac illustrator to pc word 6 no luck
From: Arlen P Walker <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 10:57:00 -0600

One of my clients regularly tries, and fails, to import EPS files
into Word for Windows. They usually resort to saving the files as
TIFF before transferring to the PC. I read somewhere that for most
mid-range laser printers (600 DPI) that TIFF is recommended.

It's only a bizarre thought, but is the computer involved a Gateway, by
any chance, with a Gateway-supplied version of Office?

We've noted that some graphical import filters are generally damaged on
both the pre-installed version and the supplied CD. These damaged filters
generally include the eps filter (and always include the PICT filter).

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=