WinHelp to HTML Help

Subject: WinHelp to HTML Help
From: Nancy Bosowski <nbosowski -at- RUBINASSOC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 09:48:26 -0500

I am in the process of converting Help for a Windows 3.1 app to HTML help.

I've used the utility Help-to-HTML from Blue Sky, and have a folder of files
and images. The process gets to a 65% completion level, then pops up an
internal URL reference error, and stops.

Has anyone had a similar experience?

Where do I go from here?

Do I now create an HTML project using RoboHTML, and import every file into
it?

Everything I've read describes how to get to this point, but not what the
next steps are.

Please respond directly, as I am on digest.

Thanks for your help.

N.E. Bosowski

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=