Re: Invisible ink?

Subject: Re: Invisible ink?
From: David Dubin <David_Dubin -at- BESTSOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 11:31:55 -0500

Steven Jong wrote: "We played around briefly with ink colors that resisted
photocopying, but didn't find anything effective. Do you have any
suggestions to offer on how to restrict the flow of information?"

Steve, you can use a color called fade-out blue. It is a robin's egg blue
color that every printer knows about. It was used to draw on artwork and
layouts so that when photocopied it fades out.

David Dubin

John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM> on 01/26/99 11:22:16 AM

Please respond to john -at- tdandw -dot- com

To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
cc: (bcc: David Dubin/FL/Best)

Steve...

Use black lettering on red paper. Red usualy photocopies as black

You might also try placing the material on a web, and make the web
accessible
through password and registration against an independant known user
database, such
as a customer list or billing list.

John

--
John Posada, Technical Writer
Bellcore, where Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=