Re: Invisible ink?

Subject: Re: Invisible ink?
From: Max Wyss <prodok -at- PRODOK -dot- CH>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 20:03:46 +0100

Suzette (and others),

I just wonder how the result would be on a digital color copier or with a
color scanner.

On the other hand, I could imagine a light sensitive paper ... you only
must not forget the document on the desk where the sun can get to...

Max Wyss
PRODOK Engineering
Technical documentation and translations, Electronic Publishing
CH-8906 Bonstetten, Switzerland

Fax: +41 1 700 20 37
e-mail: mailto:prodok -at- prodok -dot- ch
WWW: http://www.prodok.ch/prodok

Bridging the Knowledge Gap

>There used to be a company in Toronto that marketed a paper that was
>impossible
>to photocopy. It was called "Nocopy" paper, and it was almost maroon in
>colour. If you tried to copy it, the copy came out completely black.
>
>Suzette Seveny

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=