ISO9000 Standards for Technical Documetation

Subject: ISO9000 Standards for Technical Documetation
From: Phillip Wilkerson <phillipw -at- ALLENSYSGROUP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 10:53:27 -0500

Hello All:
Although we are not looking at ISO9000 compliance for a few more years, I'd
like to start updating our current style guide and FrameMaker for an ISO9000
look-and-feel for our tech pubs. Does anyone know of a style manual for
ISO9000, specifically for documenting software products?

I realize that such a specific document may not exist, but our developers
who have worked for ISO9000-compliant software companies insist that ISO
standards for software documentation do exist. Any clues where I might find
them?

Please reply to: phillipw -at- asg -dot- com

Thanks
Phillip C. Wilkerson
Vice President
Technical Publications