Re: ANON: My replacement

Subject: Re: ANON: My replacement
From: Tom Herme <hermet -at- DNINEVADA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 09:51:15 -0800

So John, did you like to write, organize your thoughts? Did you like thinking? I'll bet
you did. I agree that proofing my own stuff (dealing with English rules, as you put it)
is a pain, but it's a necessary evil and goes with the territory. My point is that the
individual I'm describing didn't really care about putting together content in some way
that made sense to end users. Basically she just kissed up to the content authors
(engineers) without any critical judgement exercised. She took what she got and did a
slam dunk into a format.

Tom

--
Tom Herme