Re: stopping photocopying, take II

Subject: Re: stopping photocopying, take II
From: Rowena Hart <rhart -at- XCERT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 10:28:10 -0800

Scott,

Controlling photocopying may not apply to you, but it is
a serious security issue for some organizations who
deal with extremely sensitive proprietary technology,
military secrets, or financial information.

There are a great number of people on the list who are
interested in this subject, and I've never seen it discussed
before. It's important to remember that a lot of people
need a three or four days to respond to messages -- they
may be behind on their digest reading, or too busy to
respond the first day a thread is discussed. Give it time
and this thread will die a natural death. In the meantime,
learn to use the delete key.

Rowena

Rowena Hart Technical Writer

Xcert International Inc.
1001-701 West Georgia Street Phone: 1 (604) 640-6210
Vancouver, BC, Canada V7Y 1C6 Fax: 1 (604) 640-6220
Web: http://www.xcert.com E-mail: rhart -at- xcert -dot- com