Re: Convert from PowerPoint to Word

Subject: Re: Convert from PowerPoint to Word
From: Todd <lemoine -at- IONET -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 14:14:46 -0600

>I created a cover for a document in PowerPoint. Why? Because we wanted to
>use the official presentation background as the basis for the cover
>graphic. I added text and a graphic and it looks fabulous. But, it's in
>PowerPoint, and my document is in Word. I've tried exporting it as a JPG,
>but when I try to insert the resulting graphic in the Word document, it's
>the wrong size and it can't be resized properly because the aspect ratio
>seems to have changed.

Have you tried using the cropping tool in Word? I've never had the
oppotunity to use it, but I'm pretty sure it's an option availabe on the
images toolbar.

Todd Lemoine
lemoine -at- ionet -dot- net

One good quote deserves another:
"There is light in shadow and shadow in light and dark in the blue of the
sky."
--- Lucy Larcom

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=