Re: Entry level pay--Question

Subject: Re: Entry level pay--Question
From: "cheri k." <tekgrrrl -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 14:13:43 -0800

Hi all,
This may be a bit off-topic, but I am curious. Where would you say the
majority of "tough markets" are right now? And where are the small
tech writer supply areas? I guess I would say the Northwest and
California for the tough markets and Austin and such for the other. Am
I way off? I am currently looking for a job to start in May, so I am
just wondering. I actually got my first offer today (yippee!), but I
am not sure if the location is the best place for me. Please reply to
me here or offline.
TIA,
Cheri

---not sure who wrote this...
> > I think this really depends on how tough the market is in the
area. The
> > smaller the tech writer supply, the fewer years required to be
> > considered senior.
> >
> > <<The job postings I see tend to indicate that a
> > senior tech writer has had at least 5 years of experience. Thoughts?
> > DB.>>
>
> Actually, I think the definition lies with the employer. In my first

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=