Re: Powerpoint is overkill for manuals!

Subject: Re: Powerpoint is overkill for manuals!
From: "Huber, Mike" <mrhuber -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 09:51:49 -0500

Tim Altom
> I can't think of anything less suited for modern manual production, unless it's Access,

I use Access to build and maintain web sites.

And, if the content were appropriate to manuals, I could rather easily add a "build manual" button to go next to the "build page" button. I probably won't though - the manual would be obsolete within a week. That's why the content is on a web site.

---
Office:
mike -dot- huber -at- software -dot- rockwell -dot- com
Home:
nax -at- execpc -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=