FrameMaker > HTML > RoboHTML > ...

Subject: FrameMaker > HTML > RoboHTML > ...
From: Michelle Vina-Baltsas <Michelle_Vina-Baltsas -at- US -dot- CRAWCO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 13:46:26 -0500

I just got a post from another TW responding to my WebWorks Publisher post
from this morning. Here is a piece of it:

"I don't know what version of FrameMaker you're using, but mine (5.5.6)
will
let you save a file as HTML. It has a utility that lets you set up the
mapping
of FrameMaker paragraph and character styles to the appropriate (available)
HTML styles. Depending on your knowledge of HTML, you can "clean up"
or "embelish" the resultant file by editing it in any ascii text editor
(WordPad)
or any HTML editor (I use HoTMetaL Pro 5.0). I haven't used RoboHTML, so
I can't vouch for the "seamlessness" of that approach."

Has anyone ever done this in FrameMaker 5.5.6 and edited the HTML file in
RoboHTML? If so, please drop me a line.

Thanks,
mVB

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=