WinHelp 2000

Subject: WinHelp 2000
From: Colette Kelley <cmkel -at- ROCKETMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 11:59:40 -0800

Hi everyone,
I am currently using RoboHelp Version 7, and I like the new WinHelp
2000 look. I don't like it in the context-sensitive help and can't
find a way to turn it off for just those windows. I tried changing
windows in the Advanced setting for each topic but that didn't work.
Does anybody know how to do this?
Thanks.
Colette

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=