Re: Nasty Surprise: The Story of High-Tech Jobs

Subject: Re: Nasty Surprise: The Story of High-Tech Jobs
From: Wayne Douglass <wayned -at- VERITY -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 13:44:12 -0800

At 04:18 PM 1/29/99 -0500, Maury King wrote:
>I wanted to thank the members who responded to my posting. It's worth
mentioning that what hurt me the most about being laid off was that I
really liked the job and that I was liked there as well.

Four words, Maury: "Get Used To It."

--Wayne (who has never left a tech writing job but has been laid off twice)
Wayne Douglass phone: 408-542-2139
Verity, Inc. FAX: 408-542-2040
894 Ross Road mailto:wayned -at- verity -dot- com
Sunnyvale, CA 94089 http://www.verity.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=