Re: HTML and CSS

Subject: Re: HTML and CSS
From: Linda Urban <lurban -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 13:16:58 -0800

Joel,

I walked through a web-based "getting started" tutorial on CSS just a couple
of weeks ago...it was pretty good. I found it by starting at CNET, and going
through their "Web Building" site.

Here's the link to the specific tutorial on CSS

http://www.builder.com/Authoring/CSS/

A couple of levels up in their site is a pretty long list of links about
authoring, web building, etc. here's that URL:

http://www.builder.com/?st.cn.fd.tbtop.Web

Regards,
Linda Urban

-----------------------------------
Linda Urban Communication Services
email: lurban -at- earthlink -dot- net

At 08:50 AM 1/29/99 -0800, Joel Pemberton wrote:
>Hi all,
>
> I'm kind of new to the world of HTML and Cascading Style Sheets and
>have been tasked with revamping our department's intranet site. Thus the
>reason for this posting,
>
> Can anyone recommend either a good book or some WWW sites that can
>help make my learning curve a little less steep?
>

>TIA
>
>Penguin
>
>Tech Writer
>Seagate Software (San Luis Obispo, CA)
>(805) 782-4438
>mailto:joel -dot- pemberton -at- nsmg -dot- seagatesoftware -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=