Re: Using portions of screen shots

Subject: Re: Using portions of screen shots
From: Gerry Bourguignon <GBourgui -at- LAVASYS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 15:16:21 -0500

We ran into a similar problem when we wanted to place screen shots of
toolbar buttons in the margins of a manual. We found that adding a black
border, 1 pixel in width, with a basic image-editing program such as Paint,
gave us the clearly defined edges we were looking for.
Cheers,
GB
--
Gerry Bourguignon