The word on Word

Subject: The word on Word
From: Robert Maxey <Bob_Maxey -at- MTN -dot- 3COM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 20:36:28 -0700

Concerning graphics and text flow in Word. What I do is to import the
graphics as clip art through clip art gallery. I then right click on the
graphic and select the 'Format Picture' command. I turn off the Word Wrap
option.

If I need to position text, I put it in a Text Frame and remove the fill
and lines. This makes it possible to place anything on the page anywhere on
the page I desire.

Incidentally, I have a new document I created that shows all the production
procedures for 14 different versions of the PalmPilot, and it is a 200+
page document with graphics. Works fine and no problems with format changes
unless I save it to a different version of Word. It is big and takes time
to print, but it is a big file.

Bob Maxey
3Com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=