Subject: Overbars
From: Melonie Holliman <melonie -dot- holliman -at- TXEXMTA4 -dot- AMD -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 08:59:42 -0600


This is a question for you hardware folks out there (especially the IC

I searched the archives and could not find an answer on this. We used
to use an asterisk to indicate an active low pin. Thanks to advanced
desktop publishing, we eventually started using an overbar option.
Now I hear there is a new standard, but I do not know what it is.
Does anyone know? Is it the slash?

Thanks for the help,

Melonie Holliman
Technical Writer

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=

Previous by Author: Meatball Technical Writing
Next by Author: Overbars and Word
Previous by Thread: Re: Getting Started guides
Next by Thread: Re: Overbars

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads

Sponsored Ads