Re: Appalled, eh?

Subject: Re: Appalled, eh?
From: "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 15:04:08 -0700

I'm really surprised this thread has been allowed to go on as long as it
has. Hmm. But since it hasn't been quashed yet, I'll get in my two cents.

As I read Andrew's words below, "when requested" is what jumps out at me. I
sort of agree with him here. When you are responding to a job ad, it's like
bidding on a contract. When bidding on a contract, if you don't follow the
RFP to the letter, your proposal is dismissed, or if you're lucky, returned
for another try. If a company wishes to handle their hiring the same way
most companies handle contracting, that's their choice.

Bev Parks

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=