Value added

Subject: Value added
From: Kersten Richter <rich0092 -at- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 10:23:57 -0600

Hello, I'm currently learning about the value added by technical documents
in one of my classes. My professor told us that this value should always be
measurable. My question is--how do you measure the value added by a
technical document which is being used as a "show piece"? For example, a
web page designed to show off? How do you measure the client satisfaction?

Kersten J. Richter
rich0092 -at- tc -dot- umn -dot- edu

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=