Working for free

Subject: Working for free
From: Mark Dempsey <mxd2 -at- OSI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 13:56:30 -0800

Generally, I'd say working for free is a good way to ensure you won't be
respected in the morning...

Specifically, I've seen lots of volunteer gigs that go begging.
Recently, our local Head Start (SETA) just installed a new network with
e-mail and calendars. Who's going to tell people how to use it?

I'd bet that between the STC, the United Way and all the volunteer
organizations in the Bay Area, you can scare up some charity work.

--
Regards,

-- mailto:Mark -dot- Dempsey -at- osi -dot- com
--
-- Mark Dempsey
-- Technical Publications

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=