Re: Tech Writing Programs

Subject: Re: Tech Writing Programs
From: Mark Ace <mark -at- ACE1 -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 14:32:15 -0800

Our local chapter of the STC works with the local schools to refine
their educational offerings in the profession. I bet your local STC
chapter could do the same. Also, try to connect with Professor Tracy
Dillon here at Portland State University (Oregon). He has set up a
strong program here and might have some advice. Email:
tracy -at- nh1 -dot- nh -dot- pdx -dot- edu

Mark Ace
Ace Communications, Inc.
503-626-1997
http://www.ace1.com