Policies and procedures docs??

Subject: Policies and procedures docs??
From: Jane Bergen <janeber -at- CYBERRAMP -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 08:41:32 -0600

Does anyone on the list have experience with projects that involve
documenting policies and procedures? I've got plenty of experience with user
guides, reference guides, and courseware, as well as informally documenting
internal "policies-and-procedures" --- just nothing formal. Now I have a
need....and fast!

Can anyone point me to some URLs, books, or anything (especially that might
have samples), or offer some pearls of wisdom from personal experiences?
Thanks in advance.....

Jane Bergen

janeber -at- cyberramp -dot- net

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=