Performance Appraisals

Subject: Performance Appraisals
From: Christi Welzenbach <Christi_Welzenbach -at- ADPBENEFITS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 11:37:31 -0500

Hello!
I'm new to the list and to the profession, and my position as a tech writer
is very new to my company. My manager and I have been tasked with creating
a performance appraisal for me from scratch and I'm looking for some input
from the list. Upon what criteria are you all judged when it comes time
for performance appraisals? What kind of personal development plans do you
usually follow? Any advice/insight you all can provide would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks!
Christi Welzenbach

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=