Re: Anyone taken any Influent Technology Group Online Seminars?

Subject: Re: Anyone taken any Influent Technology Group Online Seminars?
From: "Burns, Nancy" <nburns -at- BREAULT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 12:40:38 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: DIMEO LOWMAN, LINDA (SWBT) <lm3142 -at- MOMAIL -dot- SBC -dot- COM>
Date: Thursday, February 04, 1999 10:59 AM

Anyone taken any seminar offered by this company? I'm particularly
interested in "The Art of Online Visual Interface Design." Please respond to
me offline at the email address below. TIA!

Linda,
About 3 years ago, I took an Influent sponsored course by JoAnn Hackos on
Documentation Management. The instruction was excellent, the class size was
small, and the conference facilities quite nice. I was just at the Influent
web site to check on current seminars. If you're familiar with their course
instructors for documentation and training, you'll recognize them all as
leaders in their field.

Nancy Burns
nburns -at- breault -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=