Technical writers and instructional designers

Subject: Technical writers and instructional designers
From: Bill Brucksch <bbruck -at- HALCYON -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 14:55:23 -0800

One of my assignments as a contract technical writer wa to work as an
instructional designer writing courseware on a server product. While I have
a bacjground in education and I have created a variety of courses in my
checkered career, I feel I need additional training (preferably online) to
sharpen my skills.

I'd like to hear from other technical writers who have done instructional
design about how they have sharpened their skills and what tools, courses,
etc. have been helpful.

Thanks.

Bill Brucksch, Ed.D.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=