Re: Subject: TIFF to JPEG

Subject: Re: Subject: TIFF to JPEG
From: Tom Campbell <tomcampbell -at- EUDORAMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 21:01:21 -0000

Richard et al.,
Michael Collier reminded me that PaintShop Pro is able to do batch conversions of images from one file format to another, inlcuding TIF to JPG.

So you wouldn't need to get Jasc Image Robot, which is more expensive than PaintShop Pro, to do format conversions after all. (Sorry I steered you wrong!) [What's the emoticon for chagrin? I guess it's cha :) or cha <g>]

Thanks, Michael, for the info.

---
Tom Campbell
tomcampbell -at- EUDORAMAIL -dot- COM
"I try to leave out the parts that people skip."
--Elmore Leonard

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=