TechWhirl (TECHWR-L) is a resource for technical writing and technical communications professionals of all experience levels and in all industries to share their experiences and acquire information.
For two decades, technical communicators have turned to TechWhirl to ask and answer questions about the always-changing world of technical communications, such as tools, skills, career paths, methodologies, and emerging industries. The TechWhirl Archives and magazine, created for, by and about technical writers, offer a wealth of knowledge to everyone with an interest in any aspect of technical communications.
Contract opportunity in Redmond, Washington (Not Microsoft)
Subject:Contract opportunity in Redmond, Washington (Not Microsoft) From:Lin Laurie <linlaurie -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM> Date:Tue, 9 Feb 1999 15:11:36 -0800
Please respond directly to the contact.
A contract position is open in Redmond, Washington. Applicants must have the
* Three to five years technical writing experience.
* Must be able to write design specs, software test plans, and work with
engineers for information.
* Software development experience preferred.
* Will be writing internal documentation and design documents.
* A programmer/tech writer is the perfect fit.
Two months position.
tcovey -at- aerotek -dot- com