Word 97

Subject: Word 97
From: TE <te -at- TECED -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 16:42:40 -0500

I am trying to print a Word 97 document file on an Apple LaserWrite Select
360. When I print the file it has large gaps between word, sometimes
equaling 4 or 5 spaces, where there is actually only one space.

This problem gets even worse when I convert it to Word 6 and try to print
it.

Has anyone else run into this problem and found a successful resolution?
Please help!

jew -at- teced -dot- com
Jacie Wedberg

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=