Page breaks in tables problem (Word)

Subject: Page breaks in tables problem (Word)
From: John Hoppe <johnh -at- RADIONICS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 08:44:58 -0500

Hi all:

I couldn't find any answers to this in the archives, so...

How can I stop paragraphs within table cells breaking across pages? I have
several different paragraphs in different table cells that don't stay
together, even though I have the "Keep lines together" option turned on in
the paragraph format dialog. One of them breaks so that the last line of
the paragraph becomes an orphan on the next page (I also have "Widow/Orphan
control" turned on, but it doesn't help.)

I'm using Word 6.0 on a Mac PowerPC.

Ideas? Is there some separate tables line spacing dialog box I should know
about?

TIA,
John

John Hoppe
johnh -at- radionics -dot- com
Technical Writer, Surgical Planning Products
Radionics, Inc.
781-272-1233 x277

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=