== FS -- LAN & NETWORKING PRIMER ==

Subject: == FS -- LAN & NETWORKING PRIMER ==
From: Ted Worthington <tw16 -at- MY-DEJANEWS -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 08:21:52 -0000

Fellow writers and editors,

Here is a book that might be of interest to those of you struggling with LAN technology and terminology.
This particular copy is extra to my needs, as I already have a copy that I picked up at Amazon a few months back.

Good information at a good price. What more can you ask for? 8-)

Let me know if you need any further info on this.

Ted Worthington

---- cut line ----

SWITCHING TECHNOLOGY IN THE LOCAL NETWORK:
FROM LAN TO SWITCHED LAN TO VIRTUAL LAN

Mathias Hein
David Griffiths
Copyright 1997 International Thomson Publishing
Paperback, 486 pgs
ISBN: 1-85032-166-3

CONDITION: New, unopened, unused

$16 ( I pay postage )

Note: Check Amazon for the current retail price. It was around $40 + shipping when I bought mine.

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/ Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=