Re: A Salutory Lesson caveat

Subject: Re: A Salutory Lesson caveat
From: Sella Rush <sellar -at- APPTECHSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 14:15:43 -0800

A pertinent point I didn't mention: The client had already paid me up front
for the contracted work. He owes me nothing. Possibly one of the reasons I
felt predisposed to help him. The fact that he chose to view my kindness as
gullibility irritated me, but he backed down and laughed a bit when I called
him on it. I see this more as a story of a personal lesson than a profile
of a swindler. Next time I won't be surprised when someone (New Yorker,
Seattleite or anyone in between) tries to put something over on me.

Sella Rush
mailto:sellar -at- apptechsys -dot- com
Applied Technical Systems (ATS)
Bremerton, Washington